Friday 3 August 2007

Plenty more to worry about: blood and reading

The big-T's maltreatment of turtles still in top ten. Have now found more places to buy food AND whilst nipping into their outlet in Mold for the one item I couldn't find anywhere else- I'm not saying what it was, they'll be smug- I also made time to harrass them about a big-T trolley in the River Alyn. How did I know it was there's? Blue...big-T written on (rusting) handle -I can read it - bit of a clue.Will be checking on how that's going, soonest b-T. Oh and why have I started calling them big-T? Because using their name too often got blog frozen as Spam (tinned, surely?). Just one more thing, big-T and don't think I'm not keeping count.

Anyway now there's food in the house again got down to business on the JA- autopsy very satisfying- some lovely sites to browse...then find that someone called Grumpy Old Bookman has posted some writing advice for me. While he likes my name - oh good - he thinks I shouldn't try to be too clever and should up the blood and thunder quotient in my work. Acutally there's a fair bit of blood in Salvage and a huge Tescoing (it's my new expletive) storm. What's the matter with this man? If he's really a 'bookman' - I thought that was a typeface - why not make the ultimate effort and try reading the things? There are many more effective products on the market for lighting fires, say, keeping out drafts and eating off. All of them on sale at the bog-T. But don't go there.

No comments: